Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a LLP Registration Online in India company to get your company incorporated quickly.