Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to submit a patent good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent invention would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, www.back2thewind.com help to they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.